Accounts & Services
A Communicating Arts Checking account offers you many benefits and free services not found at many other financial institutions.
There are no monthly service fees for your account and no minimum balance requirements. Plus, your account earns interest on daily collected balances over $1,000.
Open FREE CHECKING now!
Communicating Arts will help you make the switch with our convenient SWITCH KIT. You'll find all the forms you need to change your direct deposit, change any automatic payments, and close your old account.
- Free Personalized Checks - Your first 50 personalized, carbonless copy checks are sent directly to you after opening your account
- Overdraft Protection - Enjoy the security of overdraft
protection via your Share Savings Account (up to 6 transfers per month as
allowed by Federal Reg. D), or apply for an Overdraft Line-of-Credit.
- Free Internet Access - Our Internet Branch is open 24/7. Check your balance, transfer funds, apply for a loan, view your canceled checks, view a transaction history, download to Quicken or MS Money, and more. Use Bill Pay to set-up and pay bills without trips to the post office. Choose to receive E-Statements and you can use your Internet Branch account to retrieve your monthly account statements. It's fast, free and secure - no waiting for the mail, no paper to file or shred.
- Free Account Access by Phone - Enroll your cell phone or smartphone through Mobile Branch. Check your balance, transfer funds, or verify transactions, all while you're on the go.
- Debit MasterCard® - Enjoy the convenience of a check, an ATM card, and cash wrapped up in one card. There is no monthly fee. Use your MasterMoney Check Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The transaction will be deducted from your checking account. Furthermore, your MasterMoney Check Card doubles as an ATM card. ATM Access- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no surcharge fees when you use any PNC Bank ATMs or the Alliance One network of ATMs. You'll have ATM access around town, across the United States and around the world. There are no transaction fees for ATM transfers or Point-of-sale transactions. ATM balance inquiries are $0.50/each. ATM withdrawals are free for the 6/month; there is a $1 tranaction fee for additional withdrawals. See our Fee Schedule for details.
- Courtesy Pay - As a feature of your Communicating Arts checking account, Courtesy Pay may allow us to pay an item presented for payment against your account even if it causes your account to become overdrawn. Rather than automatically returning, unpaid, any non-sufficient funds items that you may have, we will consider approving your overdrafts. To access this service your eligible account must be opened for at least 30 days and be in good standing. This service is offered at the discretion of Communicating Arts Credit Union and is purely a courtesy or privilege that we may provide for you. Your account will be charged a Courtesy Pay fee for each item. Your authorization is required to activate this service for your account. Overdraft Options Authorization and Disclosure form
- Click here for an on-line calculator to quicly and easily reconcile your checking account balance with your monthly statement.
Need to Reorder Checks? Fee Schedule