Join Us Today
To download a Membership Application CLICK HERE and complete the following information:
Box 1Membership Information - Tell us who you are and how we will be able to contact and communicate with you.
Box 2Other - This information is needed if you would like to have a joint owner for the account or give other people authorization to make transactions on the account.
Box 3Payable on Death (POD) - This information is needed if you would like to have Beneficiaries for the account.
Box 4Accounts & Services - Let us know what types of accounts you are applying for and all the services that you would like to have for your account; check all that apply. Your account statements will be retrievable through your Internet Branch account unless you opt-out of our E-Statement program by checking and initialing your appliation here.
AuthorizationYou and all the individuals with ownership or transaction authority on the account must sign the application.
Communicating Arts Credit Union
Attn: New Accounts
P.O. Box 141239
Cincinnati, OH 45250-1239
Or, you can bring the information to our office at 1717 Western Ave, Cincinnnati, OH 45214
What Comes Next
- You will be contacted and provided with your new account number and information for any additional services you requested. You will also receive your Owner's Manual with your Truth in Savings disclosures.
- Sign-up for Internet Branch account access.
- Use your new account number to set up a Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit. Many employers have their own forms or download one you can print. Our routing and transit number is 242076711.
- To assure convenient access to your account, apply for an ATM/Check Card by completing and returning a separate application for this service. CLICK HERE to get the application.
- If you have an account with another financial institution that you would like to transfer to Communicating Arts, download your Switch Kit .